- is a wife, mother of two wonderful boys and a photographer.
- lives on a small “farm” with her family and animal menagerie.
- tells her horses everything. they keep secrets and have never betrayed her trust.
- studied photography in college but decided an advertising/marketing degree would better justify outrageous tuition to her parents. she was young and foolish.
- believes there are two perfect foods: lobster and chocolate (though not together)
- found a way to combine her degree with her passion for photography by working with corporate clients to create professional, polished images for print and web based marketing. are you happy mom?
- wishes she had taken more photos of her own rapidly growing children and would be honored to help you avoid her regret by capturing your memories in beautiful portraits of your family
Named among the best newborn photographers in Memphis by Expertise.com